Thursday, April 30, 2020

May 4th - May 8th

Hi 4th Graders, 



     I hope you are all well. I am just returning from a quick visit with Goodwin. He did say Alright, Alright for me several times and it made me think of you. He will be here for Mother's day and I wish I could bring him to school to see everyone.  I will post some pictures on this blog of him when he visits.  I had a few minutes extra today so I decided to get a jump on next week. Remember you can call me or text me anytime. Please remember to read.  After seeing how much Colten and Gaven enjoyed "My Side of the Mountain", I have started reading it with Maddox. We are on Chapter 3.  I am glad you guys loved that book. Please keep the prayers flowing for our world and our school. I miss you!!!

Math - Lessons 146-150   quiz 15 and speed drills.

Reading 
Monday - Read "Two Thousand Miles For a Book" and answer the questions in complete sentences.
Read Psalm 119 on the next page.
Tuesday - Read "The Heart Test" and answer the questions in complete sentences.
Wednesday - Read "I'm Not Alone" -Think about how Christians should feel knowing that Jesus is always with them.  Read " The Old Indian Trail".
Thursday - Answer questions in complete sentences from Wednesday's story.
Read for 30 minutes your choice.  
Friday - Read "Winner Take a Mule".  Answer the questions in complete sentences.

Spelling - List 31 - Write sentences with your words and study them each night. 
Language - Lessons 121 - 125
Penmanship - Complete 3 Lessons at your own pace. 

Science - 5.6 page 113 - 5.10 page 123. Complete comprehension checks for each.  Take quiz 12 and 13. Optional Pg. 57 in Activity book. (Sheet 29)

History - Skill sheet 15, 16, 17 in Map skills book.  Begin to memorize state capitals. Take review quiz 27.  Read and study pages 194-198  Complete Comprehension check 16A  

Pray, Study your Bible Lessons, and continue to study your 2 Bible verses.  Bible Lessons are at your own pace. 

Love and Peace,
Mrs. Morton  



No comments:

Post a Comment