Friday, May 8, 2020

May 11th-15th






Dear Students,

     I hope this finds you well. I am just returning from a porch visit with my Mom.  She is doing well, however it has been difficult only seeing her twice in 8 weeks. I am looking forward to being able to hug my mom again.  This week I pray that we all remain safe and healthy. I hope each of you have the best week yet. Let me know how I can help you. I am a phone call away.  Remember to read each day in addition to your assignments. I love and miss each of you.

Math - Lessons 151-155 Test 15

Reading - Monday-  Read "Our Heroes" and write a 5 paragraph essay naming your hero.  Give 3 reasons why this person is your hero.  Each of your reasons should be mentioned in the introductory paragraph. Give each reason a body paragraph. Make sure your conclusion names your three reasons as you sum up your essay.
Tuesday- Read  " The Middle Bear"
Wednesday - Answer questions for "The Middle Bear" in complete sentences.
Thursday - "Read Furry Bear" and "Citronella Weather"
Friday - Answer the questions for "Citronella Weather" Read 30 minutes in a book of your choice.

Spelling - List 32 - Write sentences with your words and study them each night. 
Language - Lessons 126 - 130

Science - 5.11 page 124 - 130. Complete comprehension checks for each. Complete the chapter check up.

History - Skill sheets 18 and 19 in Map skills book.  Memorize all states and capitals. Complete Test 13. Read and complete Read pages 199-202.  Comprehension check 16B.  

Pray, Study your Bible Lessons, and continue to study your 2 Bible verses.  Bible Lessons are at your own pace. 

Love and Peace,
Mrs. Morton  

No comments:

Post a Comment