Sunday, May 24, 2020

May 25th -May 29th



Hi Everyone,

     Mrs. Morton here thinking about how sad  that this is our last week in school. I hope each of you   enjoy the Holiday Monday. Memorial is a day time to remember all the men and women who have served in our armed forces.  These men and women are heroes.  My father served in WW2. He was like a living History book when he was alive. I never tired of hearing his stories about the concentration camps ,where he helped feed and rescue people.  If you know someone who served or is serving, have a conversation with them. Happy Memorial Day!

     I also look forward to seeing you on Thursday or Friday. You may come either of these days and clean our your desk and turn in any work you have. Please limit turned in work to test and quizzes. I would also love to see a writing sample, but this is not mandatory.  I have loved being your teacher this year. The joy you have brought me can't be put into words. I have such confidence in each of you. I know that all 18 of you will be leaders in your future endeavors.  I cannot wait to hear what is in store for each of you.  Please keep me posted on your future plans and accomplishments.  I would love a graduation announcement when the time comes. I will always be a phone call or text away. Email is a great way to get in touch with me. (mortonpen@gmail.com)  Please remember everything we have learned about learning this year. Take it with you wherever go. I will miss you as you move to 5th grade, but I am so glad I got to spend most of your 4th grade year with you. 

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Morton

This week:
Monday - Holiday
Tues and Wed. - Wrap up your year and finish up any unfinished assignments.
Thurs. and Fri. - I will be at school to help you get your belongings and see you one last time as a 4th grader.  You are all going to be the most amazing 5th graders ever. 

Have the best summer ever! Read everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment