Sunday, May 17, 2020

May 18th - 22nd


Hi Fourth Graders,

     Guess where I am. I am sitting in our classroom working on end of year reports. I am going to plan from here this week.  Thank you to those of you that have called, texted, emailed and sent pics of work etc.. I thank you for keeping me in the learning loop. . I do miss you all and hope to see each of you on May 28th or May 29th. Keep learning and doing your best. Do not stress about the lesson numbers. You have been taught how to read closely and learn this year. You will be ready for fifth grade. You know how to write and do research. You are not afraid to share your thinking or present your work. I have confidence in each of you. Let me know how I can support you. I am only a call or text away.

Math- Lessons 156-160  Speed drills and test.

Reading - Lessons 149-153 ( I have finally figured it out.)

Language - Lessons 130-135 (We are behind)

Spelling - List 33- Write sentences with your words and study them each night.

Science -  Lesson 65-70

History - Lessons 139-143  Chapter 16 Checkup, test 14, Begin reading chapter 17 (do 17 A and 17B questions)

Pray, Study your Bible Lessons, and continue to study your 2 Bible verses.  Bible Lessons are at your own pace. 

Love and Peace,
Mrs. Morton  

No comments:

Post a Comment